Colosseum Arena Tour
Enter where the Roman fighters would only exit... through "Libitinaria" The Gate of Death! If that doesn't scream "BOOK ME NOW", what does..?! Your tour begins being the centerpiece of history's most notorious stadium, with unbeatable perspectives and a restricted area - this one never fails to impress! All of our bespoke experiences have been carefully thought our in order to ensure you go home with a smile on your face, but most of all, with our infectious love for the eternal city!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip The Line Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will take a unique passageway with special access through the side of the Colosseum while avoiding the public crowds at the main entrance. Stand upon the reconstructed Arena floor in the centre of this ancient fighting pit. Walk in the path of Rome's famous Gladiators and have your expert guide tell their stories and famous events that occurred inside the colossal walls of the Colosseum. You will be taken to investigate this incredible ancient stadium guided by a professional English speaker who will bring to life this immense structure describing its amazing history in detail and finding its many secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill is the most beautiful and important of Rome’s great seven hills, and is a must-see on any tour of the city. Here, with the aid of our guides, you can discover the birthplace of one of the greatest civilisations in history, and explore the ancient ruins of the Imperial Palace, surrounded by towering pine trees and spectacular views of the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
It is vital to visit the political, social, and commercial heart of downtown Rome to truly understand the spirit of life in Roman times. Here you will walk original Roman roads, the Via Sacra and the Via Nova, which weave amongst ornate arches, towering temples, and the spirits of the myth-shrouded Romulus and the world-famous Julius Caesar. Although less than half of the forum is complete today, your guides will fill in all the empty spaces with their extensive knowledge and passion, which will restore the city to its former glory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.