Colosseum Express Guided Tour With Arena Floor and Skip the Line Entry
Colosseum is undoubtedly the most wonderful ancient monument situated in Italy. As many says, a visit to Rome is incomplete without seeing the gigantic Colosseum. So,with an expert guide enter the Colosseum using the Gladiator's Entrance and experience the amazing view from the Arena floor. Get the views of the Colosseum that only Gladiators had while taking scenic pictures on the Arena Floor. Hear stories and facts from your guide about famous gladiators and gruesome battles that took place inside. Then get escorted to general areas of the Colosseum to understand how the spectators perceived the entertainment provided in the largest amphitheatre ever built. Listen to your guide about some engineering techniques mastered by Romans two millenniums ago for building the massive colosseum.
• Enter the Colosseum with exclusive skip-the-line access
• Discover the marvelous Colosseum, including restricted Arena Floor
• Narrations about the gruesome battles and fights from an expert guide
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- No waiting Entry to the Colosseum
- Professional Guide
- Small group of a maximum 24 person
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Drop-off and Pick up
- Roman forum and palatine hill
- Food or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Reach the given meeting point 20 minutes earlier from your tour Start time to meet your Start your tour by getting on the Arena Floor using the exclusive Gladiator's Gate. Get the chills that Gladiators have received while entering the mighty Arena Stage. The Arena Floor is the top attraction of Colosseum from where you'll have an amazing view of the whole monument. See the most terrific views of the remnants that still display how powerful and advanced Romans were during ancient times. Take some scenic pictures on the Arena floor. Listen to your guide for stories and facts about the gruesome battles that took place on that Arena. And after that head on to the 1st and 2nd level of Colosseum to see how the spectators perceived these entertainments By the time your tour ends, you will surely get amazed by the different management practices that Romans used for operating the activities inside this massive structure. You'll surely enjoy this tour to the fullest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Colosseo, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Del Colosseo, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the Colosseum Administration may limit access to some or all of the restricted areas (Colosseum, Arena Level, and Third Tier), to ensure the safety of its visitors. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or full refund
- Large bags, backpacks, or suitcases are not allowed. Glass bottles and containers are also not allowed. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside to accommodate the large items
- All tourists are required to show a valid photo ID for entering the Colosseum (Student ID, Driver's License, Passport or State ID)
- All guests must need to pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour start time to complete the signup and clear security checks.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.