Colosseum Express Skip-The-Line Guided Tour
Our goal is to make the best tour experience for our customers. Privileged entry with skip-the-line access to limit the waiting in line time spent usually when visiting the famous Colosseum. We set a limit in our group size so that the tour guide has time to answer the questions of each and any of tour participants.
We have carefully chosen the best tour guides so that our clients get the most out of every tour. Their local expertise brings added value to our tours and main goal of achieving the best satisfactory experience for each client.
Be guided by a professional local expert tour guide.
Avoid hours-long lines with skip-the-line ticket.
Grasp the ancient beauty of Colosseum, symbol of the eternal city of Rome.
Please be advised of the Colosseum Security Check Line that everyone should go through even in Privileged Partners Entrance. The delays here depends solely on Colosseum Authority.
Enjoy bella Roma!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Colosseum Privileged Entrance Ticket
- Official Tour Guide
- Colosseum tour headset
- Exclusive Partner Entrance Access
- Just entrance ticket to Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Any private expenses
- Arena Floor & Underground Colosseum
- The tunnels beneath the Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheater, is an oval magnificent architecture in the center of Rome. Built of travertine, tuff and brick-faced concrete. It is the largest construction ever build in ancient Rome. It is situated just east of the Roman Forum. Emperor Vespasian began the construction in 72 AD and was completed in 80 AD by its successor Titus.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseo Metro Caffe, Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.