Colosseum Express with Arena Floor and Vatican Tour
Enjoy your time in Rome and make the most of it by booking this Colosseum and Vatican combo experience.
The tour starts at 10 am. With your guide and the small group, you will access the Colosseum from the Gladiator’s gate and will enjoy the site helped by your headset. Our licensed guide will throw you back to the Gladiators and Roman Emperors time. After visiting the Colosseum you will have some free time to have lunch and get ready for the second part of the tour: after meeting the guide at 2 pm in front of the Vatican Museum entrance, you will visit the museums with skip the line tickets (in the afternoon the museum is less crowded). In a small group tour, you will discover the museum and admire stunning masterpieces such as the Octagonal Courtyard and the Laocoon. Then, you will see the Sistine Chapel, admire "The Last Judgement" and "The Creation of the World" frescoes, St.Peter’s Basilica with Baldachin, the Altar of the Cattedra and the Michelangelo’s "Pietà".
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum Arena Floor
- Fast track entrance
- Licensed guide
- 1,5 hours Colosseum Tour
- 3 hours Vatican Tour
- Headsets for both the tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The morning part of the tour is focused on the Colosseum. During the express Colosseum tour, you can spend almost two hours discovering the most emblematic monument in Rome.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
In the afternoon tour, you have the opportunity to discover the wonderful Vatican Museums, the galleries, and very famous artists' works. For instance, you will fall in love with masterpieces such as the ones conserved in the Raphael's Room and Borgia Apartment.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
In the Sistine Chapel, you will admire the Spectacular frescoes of Michelangelo such as the Last Judgement and the Creation of the World.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the Sistine Chapel you will have Fast direct access to the Basilica of St. Peter's where you will admire Bernini’s Baldachin and the Michelangelo's Pieta.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: shorts above the knees are not permitted in the Vatican
- Sleeveless t-shirts are not permitted
- Big backpacks are not allowed
- Big umbrella are not permitted
- No pointed objects are allowed
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip-the-line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be adapted to an accessible itinerary if you contact us. Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.