Colosseum Expresse Morning
On this tour, you will have skip the line access to this amazing monument.
The expert speaking guides will take you back in time, recreating the amazing history and gladiator's fight of the Flavian Amphitheater.
Our expert guide will introduce you to a few of the most feared
Roman emperors as well as the ingenious work of Roman engineers.
The Colosseum section of the tour will last approximately 1 hour
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome since 80 AD, and today it is a superior monument in Italy. Some 50,000 spectators once gathered in the staggered seats of the amphitheater to see gladiatorial games, and although parts of its original marble facade were stolen over the years to build the Basilica of St. Peter, the Colosseum remains remarkably intact 2,000 years later.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Casa dell'Acqua ACEA, Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.