Colosseum Food Tour: Eat Drink & Skip-the-line to See the Arena and Roman Forums
Combine a guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum with a great Food & Wine experience. This 4-hours tour will take you to taste typical local food from the best spots at Monti area, one of Rome's old residential neighborhoods, characterized by narrow streets and charming alleys. After this gourmet experience your local guide will take you to the Colosseum and Roman Forum for a complete cultural tour, together you will jumb back to the Ancient Roman Empire and your guide will bring history to life!
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour;
- All food and drinks included;
- Local guide;
- Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
Tour the Colosseum and the Roman Forum with an expert licensed guide and combine this experience with a food tour around the Monti district.
Stop At: Rione Monti, Centro Storico, Rome Italy
This is a complete journey where you will tour the Colosseum and Roman Forum with an expert guide, but before you will get to discover the best spots for local Roman food at the Monti area. This 4-hours tour is a great combination of history and gourmet experience! You will learn about Ancient Rome and Roman cuisine. The journey will start from a typical pastry shop, a family-run business from 1916, where you will try traditional roman pastries just like romans do for breakfast everyday.
On this tour you will visit the Borgia Stairs, the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore (from outside), Piazza della Suburra, Saint Peter in Chains Church and much more. While visiting some of the most spectacular attractions of this neighborhood you will stop to savor the finest prosciutto and salami, great selection of typical Italian cheese all combined with local wine while learning about food traditions. Next stop will be a delicious freshly made pizza!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After indulging all these delicious treats, your licensed expert guide will take you to the Colosseum where you will get a full immersion on the ancient times. Skip-the-line tickets will be provided, without waiting in lines, you will learn about the gladiators and the Roman Empire shows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will walk along the Via Sacra, the main path through the Roman Forum, and will see the Triumphal Arches of Titus, Constantine, the Temples of Vesta, Saturn and Gemini and the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience of Rome's history, food and culture with a knowledgeable guide this is the right tour for you! You will change your way of looking at history!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dello Statuto, 60, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi, metro or busses are a convenient option.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to increased security measures at the Colosseum, you will have to wait in line for security checks. Unfortunately, this practice applies to everyone, even clients with prepaid “skip the line” tickets. Please do NOT bring backpacks and/or large bags.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.