Colosseum Forums & Ancient Rome Private Tour for Kids & Families with Donato
Start this 2.5 hour tour near the Colosseum and learn all about ancient Rome!
This kid-friendly tour will engage the whole family in discovering the ruins and the highlights of ancient Rome. Thanks to our skip-the-line access, you will be able to admire without delay the interior of the Colosseum, considered the oldest and largest amphitheater in the Roman Empire. During this tour, your kid friendly guide Donato, who is also an expert archaelogist, will adopt a special approach with your family, especially with the kids. Their curiosity will be aroused and they will be entertained as they learn all about Roman history. Learning history will be interesting and fun fot the whole family with a range of games, quizzes and multimedia tools!
The tour is recommended to kids aged 6 and over.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional kids-friendly guide
- Local guide
- Professional archaeologist guide
- Blue Badge guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Thanks to our skip-the-line access, you will be able to admire without delay the interior of the Colosseum, considered the oldest and largest amphitheater in the Roman Empire.
Your guide will tell you stories about the full-blooded battles and bravery of the gladiators, forced to fight against one another or against ferocious animals to save their own lives. It was the last chance for the best gladiators, who came to Rome from differents part of the world, to win their freedom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will walk through the old cobbled streets, listening to stories about this ancient city, and see the Roman Forum, the mystical ruins of the Emperor’s Palace, the Arch of Titus and a series of ancient temples. It will be an incredible experience to behold these important political buildings from the times of the Great Roman Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colosseo, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is recommended to kids aged 6 and over
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.