Colosseum Gladiator Arena Floor With Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Guided Tour
Go back in time on an authentic gladiator experience as you enter the reconstructed Arena Floor. See where the gladiatorial games once took place as you learn the Colosseum's history on this unique tour. Then, visit the amazing ruins of the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum and listen to your guide's story to feel like a real roman.
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- entry ticket
- audio gear
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Walk under a great archway known as the “Porta Libitina” or the Gate of Death directly onto the reconstructed Arena Floor, where the savage games once took place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Follow your guide for access inside the Palatine Hill. You will be taken to the best vantage point for a short introduction, before visiting them. Once inside, you will be able to hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for an exceptional bird’s-eye look over the Forum and Circus Maximus.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Follow your guide for an amazing experience inside the Roman Forum, the heart of the Ancient Rome, where the public, commercial and political life were located.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.