Colosseum guided tour
A guided tour for those with little time but want to visit the most important places in Rome. The guided tour of the Colosseum with small groups allows you to visit the Colosseum in peace. The guide provides a number of little known facts and anecdotes about the bloody games that took place in the Colosseum arena.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- guide in person who speaks your language
- guided tour of the Colosseum
What's excluded :
- admission ticket to be paid at the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Follow your guide and enter the Colosseum. You will visit the first and second levels of the Colosseum.
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 73, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- the security check is mandatory for everyone and the line for the metal detector cannot be avoided.
- large bags, trolleys, scissors, knives, drones are not allowed on entry
- a wardrobe is not available
- Most travelers can participate
- an identity document is required for participants under the age of 18
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.