Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor
This small-group walking tour is the ultimate way of seeing ancient Rome. Because it gets you inside the magnificent Colosseum using Gladiator's Entrance. You can witness the massive amphitheatre exactly the way Gladiators did. That's why it is one of the favourite tours of our guides.Follow the footsteps of the fighters while entering the Arena Floor to take some extraordinary pictures. Hear stories from your guide about the daunting battles that took place there. Also, get a guided tour of the remnants of Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Travel back millenniums and gather deeper insights about life in ancient times.
• Exclusive access to the Colosseum using Gladiator's Entrance
• Skip the line entry to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
• From an expert guide learn about gory battles that took place inside the
• Walk around remnants of Roman Forum, Roman emperors ruled their empire
• Explore Palatine Hill where Romulus found Rome nearly 3000 years ago
per adult from
What's included :
- Exclusive Access to Colosseum using Gladiator's Entrance
- Entry to the Arena Floor
- Skip the line entry to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Narrations of a professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- Pick-up or Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Be there at the meeting point exactly on time to meet your guide and clear security checks. Start the tour with exclusive entry to Colosseum Underground using the Gladiator's Entrance which is the most exciting part of this tour. Get amazed by the way Roman designed these underground chambers. See the places where Gladiators stayed, ate, Be there at the meeting point exactly on time to meet your guide and clear security checks. Start the tour with exclusive entry to Colosseum Underground using the Gladiator's Entrance which is the most exciting part of this tour. Get amazed by the way Roman designed these underground chambers. See the places where Gladiators stayed, ate, practiced and prayed. Also, explore the places where wild animals were kept and slaves worked. From the underground, your guide will lead you to the Arena Floor. Interesting stories about the toughest fighters and terrifying battles during its days will surely rejuvenate the place for you.and prayed. Also, explore the places where wild animals were kept and slaves worked. From the underground, your guide will lead you to the Arena Floor. Interesting stories about the toughest fighters and terrifying battles during its days will surely rejuvenate the place for you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
On this part of the tour, be led by your guide to the city center of ancient Rome, the Roman Forum. This was the place for all public activities such as senate meetings, poetry performances, and political protests, etc. See the remnants of several beautiful temples and government buildings. And hear stories behind ruins of the historic monuments to understand how the city once called "Caput Mundi (Capital of the World)" was being operated.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Platine Hill is a site famous for tall pine trees, imperial ruins, and panoramic views. This place has a significant value in the history of the eternal city. Because it is believed, this is where Rome was founded nearly 3000 years ago. Listen from your guide, stories about the fight between two twin brothers Romulus and Remus, that led to the foundation of Rome. And see the ruins of palaces where Roman emperors lived and get amazed by the luxurious lifestyle they had. The tour will end here leaving unforgettable memories to cherish forever!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the Colosseum Administration may limit access to some or all of the restricted areas (Colosseum, Arena Level, and Third Tier), to ensure the safety of its visitors. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or full refund
- All tourists are required to show a valid photo ID for entering the Colosseum (Student ID, Driver's License, Passport or State ID)
- All guests must need to pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour start time to complete the signup and clear security checks.
- The meeting place is near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t bring the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.