Colosseum Moonlight Tour
See the Colosseum without the daytime crowds, in the calm of the moon-light evening. Learn about the history of the iconic monument, built nearly 2000 years ago, as well as its architecture and social importance. Your guide will bring the amphitheatre back to life with interesting stories and anecdotes.
You will also get onto the arena floor and look up and see it all from a gladiator’s perspective.
Go underground into the once-hidden passageways that saw all the back-stage action which allowed the fights, hunts and spectacles to run smoothly.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Fast track entrance
- Arena access
- Dungeons access
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit the famous Colosseum with a twist – under the light of the moon. Access the arena floor through the gladiators’ gate as well as the underground passages with a certified guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.