Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour
The Colosseum is an absolute must when visiting Rome, but is known for extremely long waiting times. With our priority access tour you could save hours waiting in line.
What makes our experiences a cut above the rest is our focus on high quality, personal, small group tours. Forget the days of joining a generic mass person tour, here at Rome Italy Travel we have curated a tour to makes you feel like you are part of an experience. Our charismatic guides are guaranteed to keep everyone entertained, from children to grandparents. We will ensure that you go knowing you have experienced the Colosseum in the best way possible.
This experience also includes a tour of the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum, where you will see the emperors palaces and the ancient city of Rome. Upgrade to visit the arena floor and underground, restricted areas that are off-limits to most visitors. This is a popular experience, book now to guarantee your preferred time slot!
per adult from
What's included :
- Colosseum & Ancient City Guided Tour
- Skip The Line Admission Tickets
- Local Expert Guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your tour begins with the legendary Colosseum, Ancient Rome’s architectural masterwork. Your guide will take you back in time to the glory days of the Roman Empire. Discover what it was really like to watch gladiator fights and beast hunts. Learn how the Colosseum was built and how state-of-the-art engineering and technology made the games possible. With your guide, you will explore the first and second levels of the Colosseum for one hour, with plenty of stops at the best photo spots.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Your next step is the exact spot where Rome was founded. On this very hill, Romulus is said to have killed his brother Remus in 753BC before founding the Eternal City. Discover the remains of the emperors’ luxury palaces as you explore the most exclusive neighbourhood in the Roman Empire. The ruins, towering pine trees and spectacular views of Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum make this a truly magical experience
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
For this section of the tour, you will walk in the footsteps of Julius Caesar himself and explore ‘Downtown Ancient Rome.’ Uncover the secrets of the centre of the Roman Empire, the place where emperors, senators and common Romans spent their lives. You will discover temples, open air markets, triumphal arches and much more as you wander through the heart of ancient Rome like a toga-clad senator. Once the tour is over you can stay and explore the Forum and Palatine Hill for as long as you would like.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.