Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill - Small Group tour
Enjoy the Colosseum and Ancient Rome through a relaxing and entertaining small group 3-hour tour with skip-the-line tickets. Admire the world’s biggest Open-Air Museum at a slow walking pace. On this tour your English-speaking guide will explain the history of early Roman life and bring the ruins back to life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional blue badge guide
- Skip the Line Entrance Tickets
- Small-Group Tour (max. 18 people)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine limestone, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it was the largest amphitheatre ever built at the time and held 50,000 to 80,000 spectators.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum Romanum, is a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome. Citizens of the ancient city referred to this space, originally a marketplace, as the Forum Magnum, or simply the Forum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill, which is the centremost of the Seven Hills of Rome, is one of the most ancient parts of the city and has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire." It stands 40 metres above the Roman Forum, looking down upon it on one side, and upon the Circus Maximus on the other.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Squisito Cook, Via del Colosseo, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Largo Corrado Ricci, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.