Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Small Group Guided Tour
An expert English speaking guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the center of ancient Rome. On your tour you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and bloody past. You will then move on to the Palatine Hill home to the most afluent of ancient Romans, hosting the best view over the centre of the city (A perfect place for pictures). And then moving down the hill to explore the famous Roman Forum, the centre of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches. Join us on theColosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Small Group Guided Tour and travel in time to see the epic wonders in their former glory.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide English speaking
- Radio and Headsets to hear your guide clearly.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Small Group max 20 pax
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Being one of the most visited monuments in the world, there is regularly long ticket lines at the Colosseum. By joining our The Official Small Group Colosseum Tour we will provide you with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket lines.
As you walk inside the Colosseum, you will begin to feel the magnitude of where you are. Exploring the ground floor level and up to the second tier, your guide will recreate the past, with stories of epic battles, painting pictures in your mind, bringing to life the walls that surround you.
Learn about the types of games and ferocious battles that the Romans enjoyed the most. See where the emperor would be perched, high above the arena floor, ready to decide the fate of another gladiator as he stood before a roaring Roman crowd. Along with providing you with expert knowledge, your guide will also point out the best places to capture that perfect picture during your tour, as you tour the circumference of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
There is regularly long ticket line at the Roman Forum and Palatine. We will provide you with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket lines.
Visiting the imperial palace or having the best view over the city, will represent just some of this tour's attractions. Along with providing you with expert knowledge, your guide will also point out the best places to capture that perfect picture during your tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum was the downtown of the ancient city, the political, economic and religious centre. You will learn about the roman life and you will find out what Romans enjoyed the most.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at each Museum/archeological area entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.