Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill English Visit
Visiting Colosseum is a once in a lifetime opportunity and if that opportunity comes with a fast track no wait in the line,Discover the largest amphitheater in the world and experience the power of the once great Ancient Roman Empire.Take in the magnificent history of the Colosseum.With the priority entrance tickets.Don't forget to take all the pictures you want before finishing this mesmerizing guided tour .You can choose to continue your visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day, or decide to visit them the next day.
What you will visit :
•Group entrance to discover the wonders of the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
•You will be guided by an expert in Ancient Roman History throughout the tour inside the Colosseum, through the Roman Forum and on the Palatine Hill
•Listen to your professional guide telling stories about the famous blood sports that once took place where you are standing
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- palatine and forum visit by own
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Please meeting point address 15 minutes before the tour time.
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t bring the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.