You will meet with tour Coordinator in meeting point. Coordinator will introduce with guide andbl guide will bring you to the skip-the-line entrance, for privileged access.
Once inside, begin your tour in Arena of colosseum. This section of the Colosseum is restricted to the public and only allows a select number of visitors each day, so enjoy this exclusive chance to see more than most people do.
Most visitors are restricted to walking around the edge, but you have access to walk on the floor itself, standing in the exact spot where the battles took place. After the tour of the Colosseum is over you’ll be left inside to enjoy some free time and really take in the energy of this world wonder.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Group coordinator
- Official Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
* Colosseum Arena
* First Level
* Guided tour with skip the line entrance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.