Colosseum Tour with Skip-the-line Tickets & Lunch in a Theater of Ancient Rome
On this 3.5-hours tour we will take you back to the ancient Rome, you will see the Colosseum where the gladiators used to play. Together we'll explore all highlights of the Roman Forum all that combined with a rich lunch experience! Before visiting the Colosseum and Roman Forum you will have a rich lunch in a classic Roman restaurant inside one of the most important theaters in the Ancient Rome. The dishes will be served in a refined 18th-century salon. Jump back to the Ancient Roman Empire with us where your guide will bring history to life.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All food and drinks included
- Local and expert guide
- Vegetarian options included
- Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Colosseum and roman forum Guided Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
Visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum with our local and expert guides and combine this experience with a rich lunch in a one of kind restaurant.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your tour will start at 11am from the Colosseum, the symbol of Rome and the grandest amphitheatre of ancient times. Without waiting in lines, you will cross the original entrances, you will learn about the gladiators and the Roman Empire' shows.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Together with your local and expert guide you will walk along the
Via Sacra 'Sacred Way', the main path through the Roman Forum that was used for triumphal processions.
You will see: The Triumphal Arches of Titus, Arches of Constantine, Septimius Severus, Temples of Vesta, Saturn and Gemini, The altar (where Julius Caesar was cremated) and much more! This tour is suitable for all ages, including kids.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
After visiting the Colosseum and Roman Forum we will take you to a traditional Roman restaurant. During your lunch time you will taste the most famous roman dishes among the ruins of the Roman most ancient theater. Wine and soft drinks are included. Together with our local guide with this tour you will experience one of Rome's most important attractions combined with a very tasty experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, 21, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Due to increased security measures at the Colosseum, you will have to wait in line for security checks. Unfortunately, this practice applies to everyone, even clients with prepaid “skip the line” tickets. Please do NOT bring backpacks and/or large bags.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.