Colosseum VIP Private Tour
Come and join our tour of the Colosseum and Ancient city (Palatine Hill and Roman Forum) and skip the lines at the entrance. As Our experienced English-speaking guides will unveil the history, the legends and the violence at the heart of gladiator combat in one of the most iconic structures in the world, they will captivate everyone from history lovers to young teenage kids.
The greatness, the glory and the bloody past of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be brought to life through tales of gladiators, emperors and infamous tyrants.
Please bare in mind that if you join the 3:00 PM tour you won't have time to join the second part of the tour (Palatine Hill and Forum) but you can do it the day after if you like.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Headsets If Required
- Licensed Local Guide
- Fast Track Tickets to Colosseum , Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The COLOSSEUM. Rome’s architectural masterwork but also the monument that represents the genius and cruelty of the Romans, the place where gladiators fought for their lives and those condemned to death were fed to wild animals. Come and discover who the gladiators were, learn about the various phases of the games and the elaborate scenery and stage settings that made the combats so famous in the Roman Empire. Our guides will explain the state-of-the-art engineering and technology that the Romans deployed to make these games possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The PALATINE HILL. According to the legend the Palatine Hill is where Romulus founded the Eternal City after he had killed his twin Remus in a fit of rage. During the height of the Empire the Palatine was the most desirable place to live in the city, reserved for emperors and aristocrats and it’s here that they built their monumental palaces. Let our guides unveil this spectacular archeological site where the ruins, the towering pine trees and the spectacular views over the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum make it a once in a lifetime experience!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The ROMAN FORUM. From a stunning panoramic viewpoint on the Palatine Hill our guides will make you relieve the glorious past of the Eternal city as they point out and unravel the secrets of what used to be the social, political and commercial centre of the Roman Empire. Let our guides bring to life the temples, the basilicas, the shops, the arches and the open-air markets where senators, commanders, vestal virgins and common romans spent their lives 2000 years ago. Once the tour is finished you will be able to go inside the forum and visit it at your own pace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.