Colosseum virtual experience
A Colosseum virtual tour that will bring you back in time with the interactive 3D reconstruction and the integrated audio guide. Using our viewer 3D walk around the square and inside the arena where dangerous lions and strong gladiators are waiting for you. Don’t be afraid and explore the most secret part of the amphitheater Flavio, the underground corridors where salves arranged the show.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Oculus VR headset with audio commentary
- VR assistant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
An interactive 3D reconstruction and the integrated audio guide will bring you back in time to see through visors the Colosseum as it was in ancient Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.