Colosseum Virtual Tour (with a true guide of Rome talking live)
Real Tour vs Virtual Tour?
We know, live experiences are always great but...
usually a real guided tour of the Colosseum in Rome lasts 1 hour. During the tour you waste time:
-waiting in line to enter the monument
-at the security check
-for a toilet break
-for pictures time
-walking time from a section to another
You clearly spend most of your time in the Colosseum doing other things than understanding the Colosseum!
Following our online Virtual tour:
- you can have a 75 minutes full-immersion into the history of Rome, the Colosseum, the gladiators fights
- your guide talks live!
- you skip all the annoying waste of time of a real group tour
- you can ask questions to the guide during the tour
- you can understand the Colosseum from a 360° perspective, ready to get there for real as soon as you'll be able to travel to Italy
- the guide can integrate his talk with hundreds of digital reconstructions, satellite views, photos of details that are impossible to use during a real tour
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 75 minutes of online Virtual tour with a professional and licensed guide of Rome
- 3D reconstructions, satellite pictures, detailed photos for a better understanding of the Colosseum
- We'll send you the link to join our Virtual tour the day before the tour by Tripadvisor/Viator
What's excluded :
- the app Zoom (you can freely download it on your phone/tablet/pc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Using 3D reconstructions, satellite images and detailed photo we'll explore the Colosseum: Ground Level, Arena floor, Underground Area, Second Level, Third Tier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Via della Domus Aurea, 1, 00184 Rome Italy
The magnificent Domus Aurea, built by Nero after the terrible fire of Rome, is a key-building to understand the history of the Colosseum
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Anfiteatro Campano o Capuano, Via Galatina Piazza I Ottobre 81055 Santa Maria Capua, 81055 Santa Maria Capua Vetere Italy
We cannot understand gladiators if we don't talk about the most famous one: Spartacus!
We'll talk about his rebellion in Capua, the main gladiators center before the Colosseum was built
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The starting time of the experience is set according to the Italian time zone. Please check time difference according to the Country/State where you live
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.