Colosseum with Arena Access and Ancient Rome Small Group Tour
Join this small-group tour to experience a real journey through time: you will experience a noteworthy visit to the Colosseum, making your way in directly onto the Arena and proceed to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. You and your group (maximum 20 participants) will skip all the lines and access the Colosseum through very same entrance gladiators used before the combats. Here, you will enjoy a spectacular view over the Arena and the Dungeons. Tour both in English and in Spanish, with licensed guides that will entertain your group for 3 hours. The itinerary includes not only the Colosseum (Arena, first and second rings) but also the amazing ruins of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, with its stunning view over the Circus Maximus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour in English
- English speaking guide for 3 hours
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Colosseum with the special Gladiator’s entrance, including the Arena stage, an overview of the underground, first and second level of the monument.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Palatine Hill: here you can find emperor’s houses and a beautiful view of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum: the ancient downtown where the public, commercial and political life were located. Tomb of Julio Cesar
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :1: Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
2: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
- The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
- There might be a slight change in the departure timing. In this case we will call you in advance.
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Please note that due to summer heatwaves the duration of the tour may vary slightly depending on the needs of the group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.