Columbia Glacier Cruise from Valdez
This 6-hour tour explores the fjords and passageways of the Prince William Sound in route to South-central Alaska's largest tidewater glacier – Columbia Glacier. Your all-Alaskan captain and crew will share with you the history of the Sound and point out the marine wildlife and bird life in the area such as sea otters, seals, sea lions, whales, porpoises, eagles, puffins and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch: Served around 12:00 PM is a light soup lunch.
- Light refreshments: Complimentary coffee, tea and water.
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Prince William Sound
- Entry/Admission - Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks: A cash based snack bar with snacks and soda is on board.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Glacier, Valdez, AK
Columbia Glacier is the largest glacier in south-central Alaska. Each day Columbia calves off around 8 million tons of ice. Depending on this ice flow we will navigate the large ice bergs getting as close to the face of Columbia as the ice and safety dictate.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Prince William Sound, AK
Prince William Sound is a protected part of the ocean that we cruise in. It is rich with wildlife, glacier, beautiful glacier carved fjords and history.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises, 112 N. Harbor Drive, Valdez, AK 99686
Stan Stephens Cruises has been operating tours in Prince William Sound for 50 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises, 112 N Harbor Dr, Valdez, AK 99686, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do provide a vegetarian option, however are not able to meet all special dietary needs. If you have specific restrictions or needs please feel free to bring your own meals/snacks.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 149 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.