Combi tour legends
We will begin our panoramic tour of the Coyoacán nurseries declared a national park that began in the 20th century.
Continued on the old royal road between San Ángel and Coyoacán, today one of the most representative avenues with picturesque houses of colonial architecture.
Later we will visit one of the most emblematic alleys of the site "el callejón del aguacate" where they will meet one of the most important legends of the Coyoacán neighborhood.
Continuing with the tour to the Plaza de la Conchita, built in the 16th century by orders of Hernán Cortés. It is said that a monk appears.
We will visit the historical center of Coyoacán "monument of coyotes", "church of san juan Bautista", "old palace one of Hernán Cortés' houses and the child of the old palace will know the legend.
Free time to have a coffee in the Jarocho, we will finish our panoramic tour seeing the famous "blue house" place where the painter Frida Kahlo spent her last years of life
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Transportation in Thematic Combi
- Spanish - English bilingual tourist guide
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vivero Coyoacan, Santa Catarina, Coyoacan, 04010, Mexico City Mexico
This park is the lung of Coyoacan, it is an ideal place to go to exercise.
Pass By: Callejon del Aguacate Coyoacán, Mexico City 04010 Mexico
You have to discover the legend of this alley and its tragic history
Pass By: Plaza de la Conchita, Higuera y Vallarta, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
Get to know one of the chapels that Hernan Cortes sent to build, his legend of the monk that appears will surprise you
Pass By: Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo, Av. Altavista Diego Rivera, Colonia San Angel Inn, Mexico City 01090 Mexico
Get to know Frida Khalo's famous blue house, the house where Frida lived her last years
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.