Combination Tour, Dolphin + Snorkeling 10.00 - 13.00
It's a fantastic trip, where you can enjoy the dolphins, the turtles and also the fantastic scenery that the Oman coast offers with it's fiords and mountains, you'll love it!!
per adult from
What's included :
- You'll be offered a life vest before starting the trip. On board drinkable water and light snacks
What's excluded :
We have three types of Dolphins in our waters, the Common Dolphin – the Bottlenose Dolphin – and the playful Spinner Dolphin. The Dolphins live in large pods and are often seen together, on a good day there can be 100’s around the boat! Please note that these dolphins are wild and therefore we cannot guarantee that we will see them, however, they are residents to these waters and the chances of seeing them is about 90% as they are feeding up and down the coastline in the mornings, close to our Centre. After the first portion of trip , our boat will move to Bandar al Khayran in Turtle bay, where we are going to have some time for snorkelling :
These sheltered bays are set amongst the dramatic mountainous coastline of Oman with abundant corals and many different species of fish life. You also have a big chance to see turtles, rays and moray eels as well!
Please note, as the water contains plankton it is not crystal clear, the visibility is typically between 5 to 12m, however, it is very shallow where you are snorkeling and you will be able to observe the marine life and have a wonderful time, the scenery around these bays is also breath taking and great for photos!
• Muscat, Muscat, Muscat Governorate
Departure Point :Extra Divers Qantab, Bandar Jissah, Oman
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- onboard toilets - toilets and showers availble at the dive centre
- Not suggested for pregnant woman only if the weather is not calm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.