Combination Tour from Panama City: Rainforest, San Lorenzo Fort and Canal Expansion
Visit the Caribbean Rainforest, learn the San Lorenzo Fort history and observe the new Panama Canal Locks.
Panama is home to 159 species of mammals, 98 species of reptiles, and 65 amphibious species. Among these are monkeys, sloths, anteaters, spider and caimans, crocodiles, and many snakes. This rainforest is an ecological paradise not to be missed! There are many stops included for photo opportunities. The tour continues on to the ruins of San Lorenzo Fort which is famous for repelling attacks by all the pirates of the Caribbean for almost 75 years, our guide will expalin the history behind the famous ruins. Then you will stop at the new Canal Expansion: Agua Clara where you will observe how work the new Canal system with super tanker and big cargos ships transiting the new locks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Minibus
- Professional driver
- Beverages (soda, water or local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Park San Lorenzo
- Entrance fee Canal expansion Admission fee: US$15 adults and US$10 Children
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Lorenzo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colon, Colon, Colon Province
The tour starts with hotel pick from Panama City followed by a 1.5-hour mini bus ride to Colon. There, you will take a 20-minute ferry ride across the rainforest followed by a minibus ride around the rainforest. There will be many stops for your to observe and take photos of the multiple wildlife you will see.
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
You will have the opportunity to see post-Panamax boat transiting the new Canal Locks.
Admission fee: US$15 adults and US$10
After see the Canal, we going to the rainforest to observe wild animals like safari, for the nature lover , they will be able to walk into one jungle trail, to observe the dense vegetation and find few animal during the walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort San Lorenzo, Colon Panama
The ruins of San Lorenzo Fort which is famous for repelling attacks by all the pirates of the Caribbean for almost 75 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time from 10:15am to 11am, please note the minibus needs to go to multiples hotels and in some cases take more time than the normal .We pick up clients from any hotel or vacation rentals in Panama City. BUT hotels or resort outside the city the client need to pay extra US$10 per person to cover round trip transfer.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.