Combination Tour of Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert with Camel Trek 5 days
Take you a chance by visiting Morocco to discover both Atlas Mountain with its berber villages, valleys and the Sahara desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Mountain Guide
- Mules to carry the baggage and food during your Trek in Atlas Mountains
- Accommodation in local houses in the Atlas
- All food during the trek
- Cook to prepare all meals
- Accommodation in riad / hotel 1st night and Tents last night in half board
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil / High (1740m) - Tizi Mzik (2684m) -Tamsoulte waterfalls (2300m) Tizi Oussem (1850m)
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
After breakfast in Marrakech, pick up & drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnnaout, Oued Ghighaya & Asni, enjoy the stunning view of the villages along the valet. Arrival to Imlil (65km from Marrakech), meet the guide & multeer andthen start the trek & climb Tizi Mzik pass (2684m), spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of hight), down the Azzaden valley through juniper forest to get to Tizi Oussem village. Overnight at the Guest house in the village. 6hrs walking.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in a Berber Guest House
Day 2: Day 2: Tizi Oussem (1850m) - Id Issa village (1800m) - Tizi Oudid (2000m) - Mattat - Agersioual
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on this colorful valley & its marvelous typical Berber villages, leave Tizi Oussem & continue down to Id Issa village, before heading up to Tizi Oudid mountain pass (2000m), cross matat village after a wild thurifer juniper forest, get lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river and overnight stay in Berber Family Lodge in Atlas Mountains 5hrs
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in a Berber family Lodge
Day 3: Day 3: Imlil - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorge
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
On day 3, you and your party will transfer to the World Heritage site at Ait Benhaddou, which has provided the scenery for over 20 films. You will pass lots of spectacular views and beautiful villages before you get to the desert, at which point the scenery will transform into riversides of oases and kasbahs. Upon your arrival at the Valley Of The Roses, a Moroccan dinner will be waiting for you in a beautiful hotel in Dades.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel in Dades
Day 4: Day 4: Dades Gorge - Merzougua - Erg Chebbi
Stop At: Merzouga, Morocco
After breakfast we drive to Todra Gorge and after a short stop there we drive on to the dunes of Erg Chebbi. We will arive there around 4 and after a short break you will ride camels into the dunes, where you will spend the night in berber tents. After seeing a beautiful sunset you will enjoy a fantastic dinner.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Nomadic Tents in the Desert
Day 5: Day 5: Erg Chebbi - Marrakech
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After viewing the most beautiful sunrise and having breakfast at the camp site you will ride the camels back to the auberge. From there it will be a long day driving back to Marrakech, again via Tichka pass.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.