Combined Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple
Tây-Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. The Cao Dai Temple at Tây-Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. The temple's exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
After we pickup all guests, we drive from 2 hours – 2,5 hours to Tây Ninh province. We will make a stop for refreshment and toilet. When arrives at Cao-Đài temple, we can walk around for having an overview of the temple and admire its beautiful architecture. After that to gain insight and information about this religion, we can go inside the building and watch the Caodaists pray.
Lunch will be served on the way from the temple to Củ Chi Tunnels. Upon arrival:
• You’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
• The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
• From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
• There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
• Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city. Tour ends at the city center.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.