Combined photo tour and city tour in Beethoven Stadt - Bonn
With this tour you will get an interesting, summarized and targeted performance of the former German capital Bonn. Our tour guide will get to know you with the most important sights in the city center and make your tour informative and interesting. The most important thing is, you no longer need a camera with a selfie stick, we take care of a number of professional photos that will immortalize your Bonn trip.
What's included :
- City tour in Bonn - between 3 and 4 hours including German or English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Arrival to the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Beethoven-Haus Bonn
- Entry/Admission - Poppelsdorf Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beethoven-Haus Bonn, Bonngasse 20, 53111 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
A visit to the birthplace of the world famous musician Ludwig van Beethoven is a must for every traveler in Bonn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Poppelsdorf Palace, Meckenheimer Allee 169 53115 Bonn, Germany, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
The Poppelsdorfer Schloß is one of the symbols of the city. Nowadays it is home to one of the oldest and most diverse botanical gardens in the world. A guided tour of the castle and the botanical garden is of course included.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Altes Rathaus, Marktplatz, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
During the Bonn capital era, numerous state guests and crowned heads were received here, e.g. John F. Kennedy, Queen Elizabeth II or Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary, who have entered the city's Golden Book.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Sterntor, Bottlerplatz, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
The star gate on the edge of Bottlerplatz is reminiscent of the medieval Bonn city fortifications. It consists of the remains of Bonn's old city wall and gives the viewer an idea of how powerful the city fortifications must have been in the Middle Ages.
Stop At: Bonn, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
The electoral palace in the center is the main building of the University of Bonn and was once the residence of the Cologne electors. Today the building, including the Hofgarten, an extensive park south of the castle, is a listed building.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Münsterplatz, Münsterpl., 53111 Bonn, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.