Combo 4X4 Safari Car + Rainforest & Waterfalls Tour
Pickup time: 7:30 AM
This tour is definitely our best option for an "OFF THE BEATTEN PATH WATERFALL ADVENTURE". Virgin Green Forest with amazing breathtaking waterfalls. Our trip starts with pickup at Manuel Antonio.
Once we arrive to our first stop our guide receives us to take us into the rainforest with a nice and comfortable four-wheel safari car. There would be a few stops for enjoying the beautiful waterfalls while you do a short walk in the breathtaking rainforest.
The tour includes snacks and a delicious typical lunch which is served in an authentic traditional costarican local house, which is used only for serving the meal. Although the house is well saved for the purpose of allowing our clients to feel the experience for being in such amazing magical typical costarican house.
Our safari car ride will take you to the very top of the rainforest, where you'll have the chance of enjoying the most amazing views of Costa Rica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hacienda Ebano, Hotel Natuga, Baru Costa Rica
Waterfall, rainforest walk, safari truck, amazing sunset view
Departure Point :Costa Rica Jade Tours, Rancho Grande, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any Hotels, Vacation Rentals, Airbnbs... Please give us the name of the place for the pickup. Thank you! : ) Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.