Combo Adrenaline Mundo Aventura Zip Line+Hike+Waterfall Tour & Maleku Villa
Create your own adventure!
STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or Rappel
STEP 2: Add a zip line tour
STEP 3:Enjoy to the maximum!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up in La Fortuna
- Hotel drop-off in La Fortuna
- Use of helmet
- Typical Lunch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- With this combo, the adventure begins with a 20 minute tractor ride along the 3 kms (2 miles) to the Pino Blanco lookout.
Later, we will hike an inclined trail for 500 meters (about 1/3 mile), a 98 ft. hanging bridge, and a pronounced trail along the La Fortuna River; visiting the lookout point of the La Fortuna Waterfall, where you can appreciate this breathtaking waterfall, then you can go in for a swim, or take pictures for about 40 minutes.
Next, we will walk back to the Pino Blanco waterfall, where we will begin the canopy zip line.
Next, we will visit the interesting Maleku Indian Village and cultural rescue center to learn about our cultural roots.
Rappel & Canopy Combo:
This option is the perfect combination to set your energy free in the heights and canyons of the Ecological Park.
• Arenal Mundo Aventura, La fortuna de San Carlos carretera a Chachagua, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
• Casado Típico - Elaborado con ingredientes costarricenses el casado conta de arroz, frijoles, plátano, carne, pollo o pescado, ensalada y refresco natural.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up starts approximately 30 to 60 minutes prior to the time. The exactly pick up time will be according the hotel that you will stay in La Fortuna.Schedules: 8:00 a.m. | 10:30 a.m. |
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.