Combo Adventure Tour: Snorkel, Zipline, ATV and Cenote with Transportation
Combine 2 of Cancun's most popular trip choices and you will enjoy snorkeling, ziplining, ATVs and cenote swimming all in one day! Discover the world's second largest barrier reef right outfront the little fishing village of Puerto Morelos and explore the Mayan jungle ziplining through its trees, four-wheeling deep into jungles terrain and swimming in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 Ziplines
- 3 interactive bridges ( Skyboarding,Monkeysteps,Trainline)
- 1 zipline into the cenote
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Reef and Dock Tax ( 10 usd)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Let nature amaze you! The worlds 2nd largest great barrier reef is located right off the beach at Puerto Morelos, a 15 mins drive from Cancun.
Definitely the best snorkel en Mexico, the great barrier reef is home to turtles, many different species of fish, colorful corals.
With Snorkel Extreme we take you to snorkel at two different location of the reef, after snorkeling take some time to wander the charming town of Puerto Morelos or just relax on the beach, finally enjoy lunch at a local beachside restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Extreme Adventure, Leona Vicario KM 19.1, Ruta de los Cenotes Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
After snorkeling aboard our van and get ready for some inland adventure where you'll enjoy three activities: ziplines, ATV's and cenote, all combined in one awesome tour. Discover the jungle as you ride on a powerful 4x4 ATV, then zip through the trees on 9 ziplines and walk through hanging bridges. Finally, jump into the refreshing water of a 100% natural Mayan cenote (zipline and jumping platform). Located deep into the Mayan jungle at the " Ruta de los Cenotes", Extreme Adventure Eco Park will offer you the best experience in a small-group setting of 10 people per group. Your tour also includes professional bilingual guides, transport and high safety standards.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departs from centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. If your hotel is located outside the pickup zone, a central meeting point will be advised upon reconfirmation. If your hotel is not listed please leave us a note with your hotels name, to establish pickup time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 118 kg/ 260 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.