Combo Double Atv + Horses
Enjoy our exclusive route exploring Migriño beach and mangrove swamps, one hour riding a double atv and one hour horseback riding.
We provide personalized service for everyone, we go out with small groups so everyone can enjoy our tour, specialized for small groups and couples.
You will learn about local wild life and vegetation, many of them endemics of Baja California.
Souvenir photos at very affordable prices.
During whale season (from november to april), you can enjoy them while ridding thru the beach and from our 360 degrees mirador.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment: helmet, goggles and bandana.
- Lockers, totally free.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Collision insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
Enjoy our exclusive route that explores Migriño beach and mangrove swamps, desert landscapes, sand dunes, mountains, and gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll see and learn about over 50 different kinds of cactus, many of them endemics of the Baja Peninsula and local wild life. During the season, it’s possible to enjoy whale watching from the two rest stops we take.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Recogemos en cualquier Hotel de Cabo San Lucas y San Jose del Cabo.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol are not allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.