Combo Jhony Cay, Aquarius, Bahia, Mangroves and Manta Rays.
This combo is a must if it is the first time you visit us or want to repeat the experience of the sea of the 7 colors.
We have our own equipment, office and all the regulations in law to operate, which allows us to re-program due to bad weather or closing the keys.
Our guides are fully prepared to give you the necessary guidance to fully enjoy this activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- We have hospital medical insurance, lifeguard equipment and guide throughout the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Cayo El Acuario
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Does not include food or drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Johnny Cay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johnny Cay, San Andres Island Colombia
Our first stop is to Jhony Cay from 9:30 am- 1 pm, beautiful key of crystal clear waters, surrounded by palm trees and wild animals. Here you will find exquisite restaurants to please your palate in addition to a variety of cocktails, the host is special: COCOLOCO.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cayo El Acuario, San Andres Island Colombia
Paradise key, perfect for snorkeling and observing maritime life and beautiful fish. Here the great variety of tones show why the island is called 7 colors. You can go from island to island walking, remember to wear sea shoes.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Manglares de Old Point National Park, San Andres, San Andres Island Colombia
Guided tour to observe the majestic mangrove nature reserve.
Departure Point :Muelle Casa De La Cultura, #- a 2-61, Cra. 1 #21, San Andrés, San Andrés y Providencia, Colombia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.