Combo Oak Alley Plantation and New Orleans City Tour
Explore the city of New Orleans and the famous Oak Alley Plantation on this guided, bus tour in New Orleans. First head to the Grande Dame of the Great River Road, Oak Alley Plantation. See the historic grounds — 25 acres of history and romance, regret and rebirth, tragedy and triumph. Arguably nowhere in the south is there a more spectacular setting. All entry fees plus a New Orleans hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Next hop into an air-conditioned minibus and begin with a trek through the French Quarter, the Garden District, Katrina devastated area, and City Park. Southern Style Tours has one mission, to provide guests with accurate historical information for an authentic understanding of New Orleans.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans City Park
- Entry/Admission - Oak Alley Plantation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Go beyond the typical city tour to experience and see New Orleans like a local.
After a New Orleans hotel pickup, relax on board an enclosed, air-conditioned minibus that runs every day, rain or shine. Pass through the French Quarter and travel past mansions along Esplanade Avenue.
Stop At: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
Stop in City Park for a visit to the Morning Call Cafe for coffee and beignets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, LA 70117
In addition, see the Ninth Ward, a neighborhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
View the Garden District with its vast mansions that line pristine boulevards and Faubourg Treme — one of the oldest African-American neighborhoods in the country, dating back to the 1700s.
Pass By: Warehouse District, New Orleans, LA
Pass through the Warehouse District, home of the internationally acclaimed World War II Museum, and by the Contemporary Arts Center, one of the country’s first art institutions. The tour also makes a brief stop at a cemetery to see the city’s distinctive, above-ground tombs.
Stop At: Oak Alley Plantation, 3645 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7079
Then travel to the beautiful Oak Alley Plantation, located on the Mississippi River between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Movies such as 'Interview with a Vampire' and 'Midnight Bayou' were filmed there.
Select from a morning or afternoon departure time. The tour ends with a New Orleans hotel drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour picks up from any downtown New Orleans hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required for tour guides
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bus capacity is 50% with a limit of 14 participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.