Combo Ticket: EPIC and Irish Family History Centre
Don't just visit Ireland, understand it with a visit to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum! Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019.
EPIC is an interactive journey about how a small island made a big impact on the world. Discover why Irishness is celebrated around the world, with a journey through Irish history and culture, told from the perspective of those who lived.
To begin your journey you will receive a stamped passport as you enter the exhibition, and then follow a path through the 20 themed galleries. You will discover why people left, see how they influenced the world they found, and experience the connection between their descendants and Ireland today.
Visitors with Irish heritage can also plan a visit to The Irish Family History Centre, a genealogy centre with extensive, easy-to-use research facilities, giving visitors a chance to learn about their Irish roots.
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip long lines
- A self-guided tour of EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Assistance and guidance from a team of genealogy experts who can help you with your family history research
- Entry/Admission - EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - Irish Family History Centre
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Custom House Quay The Chq Building, Dublin D01 T6K4 Ireland
Through 20 state-of-the-art galleries, visitors immerse themselves in the stories of some of the most remarkable tales of sacrifice, endurance, adventure, and discovery the world has ever known.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Irish Family History Centre, Custom House Quay CHQ Building, Dublin Dublin 1 Ireland
The Irish Family History Centre is located as you exit the exhibition. Here visitors can search for their Irish ancestors, discover their own unique family story and explore Irish heritage. The Irish Family History Centre will allow visitors to receive help and assistance from the team of genealogy experts, use interactive display screens to engage and uncover more about your Irish roots and observe Ireland’s Emigration and Migration.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Famine Sculptures, Custom House Quay, Dublin D01 KX44 Ireland
Visit Rowan Gillespie's haunting memorial to The Great Famine of 1845 - 1852
Departure Point :EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, The Chq Building, Custom House Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin 1, D01 T6K4, Ireland
Departure Time :6/29/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By purchasing a ticket you confirm that: you are currently fit & well; you are not displaying any symptoms of COVID-19; you have not you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last the 14 days: complied with the latest guidelines in relation to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.