Combo Tour: 2-People-QUAD & Chairlift Ride from Philipsburg
A DOUBLE ATV (seating 2 riders) & 2 CHAIRLIFT SPACES ARE BEING RESERVED FOR YOU :
From mild to wild ... Discover St. Maarten in a fun and unique way !
Strap on your helmet and - after a briefing - take a 4x4 quad through
the Philipsburg area towards your St. Maarten rainforest adventure.
Take the chairlift up Sentry Hill and enjoy a 360 degree panorama from
a 1000+ ft elevation. This COMBO tour is unique and great value for your $. Perfect family activity. Sentry Hill is one of St. Maarten’s highest elevations at 1,125 feet. Walkways and platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360 degrees including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Barts, St. Eustatius and Anguilla. Those not comfortable with heights will undoubtedly enjoy a visit to the Emilio Wilson Park & Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of ATV, helmet, fuel
- Bottled water - 2 beverages per person (either 2 x water OR 2 x soft drink)
- Chairlift ride OR Visit to the Emilio Wilson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours
What's excluded :
- Roundtrip shuttle : US$ 5 or US$ 10 per person depending on your area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, 153 Front Street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, 153 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Please check in with our rep at the harbor by 11AM.
Your complimentary roundtrip shuttle from the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal will bring you to "The Dive Shop" (= the Blue Bubbles Headquarters) located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg. Waivers will be signed, plus you'll have +/- 1 hour of free time in downtown Philipsburg (from 11:30AM till 12:30PM) to shop in Front Street & Back Street or to enjoy the Great Bay boardwalk & beach and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains. After a briefing, you'll take an urban ATV ride through the Philipsburg area towards the Rainforest Adventures Rockland Estate. You can use the 1-hour visit (from 1:15-2:15PM) to either take the chairlift up Sentry Hill (1000+ ft) or visit the Museum. You'll return to base by ATV, after which our harbor shuttle will bring you back to the Cruise Terminal (+/- 3PM).
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, 153 Front Street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, 153 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS : At the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal please head over to the Tourist Info Center (behind the Claude Wathey statue on the harbor plaza), and ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles. The attendant will direct you to the EDC Parking, where you'll find the Blue Bubbles rep & shuttle driver under the white tent. For assistance, please call or WhatsApp Bobbi on cell# +1-721-55-68484.Shuttle = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.FOR ON-ISLAND PARTICIPANTS : check-in is directly at "The Dive Shop" at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains).Shuttle within Philipsburg area = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Shuttle outside Philipsburg area = US$ 10 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Ports
- Port St. Maarten
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes & comfortable knee-length shorts for the attractions.
- Please note this is an outdoor facility and guests should be prepared for inclement weather.
- ALL INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN STEERING THE ATV MUST BRING A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- IMPORTANT NOTE : max. weight per ATV = 400 pounds
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is TEMPORARILY (Nov. & Dec. 2020) running only on Sundays & Wednesdays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- St. Maarten Airport requires travelers to go through thermal scanners. Show Immigration your PCR Covid-19 Negative test result (no older than 72 hrs) & copy of your health declaration form.. If feeling unwell while on-island, please contact your hotel's Front Desk or dial the Hotline at 914.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.