Combo Tour: Fast Track Sagrada Familia & Park Güell with the Best of Gaudí
Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about the secrets hidden and skip the lines in Park Güell. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and admire the two most important Gaudí Houses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide
- Radio guide system
- Admission to Sagrada Familia
- Admission to Park Güell
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The first part of the visit consists in a guided visit outside and inside the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style and has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Sardenya, 311, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot predict when La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell will be crowded. In general, long lines are common at major attractions in summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee the days and times that produce lines
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.