Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano Hike and Paradise Hot Springs
This tour starts in the morning and you will embark on an amazing journey which includes hanging bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, a volcano hike and a visit to the hot springs in the Arenal area.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at La Fortuna Hotels in Zone 1
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Trail
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Discovering the wonderful secrets hidden in this forest means finding a wildlife sanctuary; the high density of biodiversity makes our trails a unique place for observing species spotted along the way.
When going on the guided tour, pay special attention to the different layers of the rainforest, from the treetops, the understory and the forest floor; this way you will be able to appreciate many of the species housed by this spectacular biological corridor
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
The journey towards the Rio Fortuna waterfall is a guided tour, we have for your disposition: toilets, locker rooms, showers, rental of lockers, souvenir shops, viewpoints, an Orchid Garden and the particular River Lounge Restaurant.
The route consists of about 530 steps down to reach the impressive Rio Fortuna waterfall, where the peace and the majesty of nature will make you enjoy its clear waters and the scenic beauty of the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paradise Hot Springs, 3.1 MI Northwest From Downtown la Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
The waters at this magical are naturally heated by the Arenal Volcano, they’re pure and without any kind of added chemicals. Water’s geological origin can be telluric or magmatic, in the case of Paradise, the water is telluric, which means it’s young water, rained water that is filtered through the earth and circulates through different depths gathering on its way minerals and gaining temperature when making contact with very hot materials
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Two different hiking trails walking on hills formed by lava during the Arenal Volcano 1968 eruption.
Find here Los Patos Lagoon, medium difficulty trails through a very original landscape and great panoramic views of Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake.
Private parking, restrooms and showers available
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up´time will be according the place where you are staying, places out of Radius have extra fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.