Combo Vip Tour - Uffizi & Accademia Gallery
3,15 hours tour
The first part of the tour starts with a guided visit to one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery . Later in the afternoon you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Michelangelo's art, including his most famous work, the statue of David.
The tour start: 10.30 a.m. with Uffizi Gallery - 2hs duration
Continuous at 4.00 p.m with Academy Gallery (David) - 1.15 hs duration.
The meeting point is in our office in Via Cavour 21R ( red numbers )next to the hotel Casci , be there 15 min before .
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headset system to hear the guide's live commentary
- Entrance tickets
- Guided Visit
- Walking tour from the office to the Uffizi Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Via Cavour Firenze
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Cavour Firenze, Florence Italy
We will meet the travellers at the meeting point in Via Cavour 21 red,
15 min before for the check -in .
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Starts 10.30 am, in our office in via Cavour 21 r
The guide will take you in a slow stroll till Accademia Gallery . ( 3 min)
You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Michelangelo's art, including this most famous work, the statue of David.
The Slaves Gallery, San Matthew , The Colossus hall, The Pieta from Palestrina & Paintings etc
Free time inside of the Gallery .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Starts at 4.00pm from via Cavour 21 r
Walking tour and Uffizi guided visit.
One of the most famous museums in the world: the biggest art collection, paintings by Giotto , Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo , Michelangelo , Raffaello etc
Free time inside of the gallery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Via Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.