Combo Xcaret Basic and Chichen Itza plus swim at cenote and lunch
Book and enjoy this Cancun Combo which includes two of the most popular activities in the area taken over two days.
The first day you'll head to Chichen Itza archaeological site and enjoy a wonderful tour of the site. On your way to Chichen Itza you’ll get essential information and background so you can get a better understanding of the history of this archaeological site.
On a second day, you'll head to Xcaret and have a blast in this unique, natural "eco-park" which offers plenty of activities including a night show. The second day the transportation is not included and you will have to go to Xcaret on your own
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Round transfer for the first day to Chichen Itza
- Federal guide in different languages
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Buffet meal
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Meals and drinks in Xcaret (in the case of Chichen Itza only drinks are not included)
- Local tax of $417 mxn in Chichen Itza. Only credit card payment.
- Transportation on the second day to Xcaret
Day 1: CHICHEN ITZA
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
On the first day, your tour begins with your hotel pickup from Cancun to head to Chichen Itza archaeological site and enjoy a wonderful tour of the site. On your way to Chichen Itza you’ll get essential information and background so you can get a better understanding of the history of this archaeological site.
Helped by an expert guide, you’ll find out how this large Pre-Columbian city played an important role in Mayan civilization between the years 600 and 1200. Once the first part of the day is over, charge your energies at one of the restaurants of the zone where you will get a special buffet and have free time to swim in the pool or just rest a little.
The main buildings that lasted to date, go back to the times of the falling of the Mayan culture, named by the archaeologists as the post-classical periods. Find out why this huge Pre-Colombian city played an important role in Mayan civilization from the 600 to the 1200, and still remained a huge center of pilgrimage and cult until the arrival of the Spaniards. In the site, you’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet and will get to visit an actual sacret Mayan sinkhole (cenote).
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: XCARET
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
On the second day you visit Xcaret, one of the most famous amusement parks in Mexico. With a unique natural environment, you'll enjoy plenty of fun activities. There are more than 40 attractions and you'll be surrounded by lush jungle, underground rives and the beautiful Caribbean sea. Upon arrival, you'll get a map of the park and visit places like Hacienda Henequenera to see the bright colors of this traditional plantation, or the Folk Art Museum, with works of renowned Mexican artists. You can then visit the aviary and admire scarlet macaws, tropical birds and even pink flamingos. If you want some adventure, head to the underground rivers where you can swim and snorkel.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please provide your hotel details for pick up
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote in Chichen Itza (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn or 23 usd. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.