Come on! let's go to Tecolutla Beach
Tecolutla is a stretch of paradise located along the coast of Veracruz that will be sure to offer you a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere among beautiful beaches and friendly people. Please remember that when you visit Tecolutla with us you will be contributing to the development of local families who have teamed up to give you an unforgettable and authentic slice of Mexican life.
per adult from
14 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Have you forgotten your towel and sunscreen? I have both for you Do not have a waterproof case for your cell phone? It doesn't matter, I have one for you
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tecolutla, Tecolutla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Hola amigos! follow me on IG @the_nomads_experiences
Are you tired of the same fates?
Are you looking for a new way to spend your vacations in México City?
Do you need a day in a Mexican beach?
Are you ready for the best adventure in your life?
Well, I have the perfect option for you: One day in Tecolutla Beach, which is in Veracruz state on Mexico Gulf.
In the morning when the sun is rising, I'll see you in one of the best cafeterias in Mexico City, because an unforgettable adventure can't start without a delicious cup of coffee
Did you wake up? Great! we are ready to escape the chaos of our beautiful Mexico City aboard a comfortable transport to Tecolutla Beach. Along our way, we will pass through beautiful landscapes that only a road trip can offer.
Before noon we have got to our destination! where we can enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the many "palapas" on edge of the beach (I really recommend you order seafood, it is so good!)
Once inside the park, we can do an infinity of activities such as sunbathe until you have that tan that the Kardashians would envy, swim and play with the waves, play beach volleyball, drink cold beers and enjoy like a king.
Having done this, it is time to eat ! for this, we can enjoy the dishes of the small street tacos restaurant on the downtown.
After eating, as the sun begins to fall, it's time to return to the City
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Boicot Café, Jalapa 99, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06170 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.