Comino Explorers Segway Tour
Enjoy a unique tour around Comino Island, you will get to visit the most spectacular places on the island including the blue lagoon and crystal lagoon and all this via segway; a fun way of exploring without breaking a sweat! The island is a nature reserve and you get to see some of the most beautiful natural landscapes while you fill your lungs with scent of wild thyme.
You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, who will give you all the information and also some funny facts about the islands.
Photos and videos will be taken of you and will be sent for FREE after the tour.
per adult from
90 to 110 minutes
What's included :
- Enthusiastic local guide with perfect knowledge of English, Maltese, Italian and (basic) Spanish language
- Equipment (helmets etc.
- Pictures and videos which will be send to you for FREE after the tour
- Small group tour
- pick up and drop off from the comino port (jetty
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat to the island and back, although we will help you arrange
- You will meet your local guide at the blue lagoon (where all the boats dock). We begin with a training session and after you feel 100% confident we start the tour. You will get to discover all there is on the island of Comino on this 100 min tour. Comino island is the middle of the Maltese archipelago, so you will get incredible views all the way and scenic spots where you get to see all the Maltese islands in one line.
You will explore hidden gems, like the secret caves. You also get to visit all the beaches that the island has to offer and all places of interest along the route; like the old tower, the residential quarters, the Palazzo, Crystal lagoon, the Comino arch, the blue lagoon, the Comino chapel, spectacular view points and much more.
Comino is a Natura 2000 site and also a national reserve, so the landscape is close to untouched and offers some amazing flora and fauna.
There isn't much traffic on the roads (close to none), so you will get that special feeling like you are the only one on the island.
It's an exciting and adventurous tour, and our guides make sure that you will all have a unique time :)
Departure Point :Blue Lagoon, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights and weights must be advised at the time of booking
- minimum for 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.