Communism Tour in Trabant
Trabant 601 is a unique vintage vehicle from socialist era and we are passionate collectors of these fun cars! Our tour shows you Prague from a different perspective and you will get to see what regular tourists never get to see! It is indeed the REAL PRAGUE and life behind the Iron Curtain. You will also feel like a celebrity while driven in our little trabies which always makes the experience even more fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Troja Chateau, U Trojskeho Zamku 4/1, Prague 170 00 Czech Republic
Discover the Communist architecture and housing from 70s and 80s and learn about the life behind the Iron Curtain! You will be driven in vintage Trabant 601 through the outskirts of Prague and get snacks and drink in a traditional Czech pub!
Departure Point :Prague, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up depends on where are you staying in Prague! We either arrange a meeting point if your hotel/apartment is further from the city centre or we pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2019 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks aren't mandatory, it's your choice if you want to wear them
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.