Community Farming Experience in Kigali City
75% of Rwanda's agricultural production comes from smallholder farmers.
The experience includes coffee and tea plantation experience (from crop to cup), greenhouse farming visit, domestic animal farms visit like cattle grazing.
The guest will participate during the activity like tea picking, coffee roasting, banana beer making, cow milking, cultivating alongside with locals,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - The activity fee includes the lunch and bottled drinking water.
- Guiding fee
What's excluded :
Meet the local farmers and cooperatives, learn from the locals and participate with help from our experienced local guide, you will get to know more about Rwandan food and apart from the experience, visiting the local farms and crop fields, you are also supporting the local farmers to generate more income to support their families and small project because 40% from the money you pay goes to the locals or cooperatives.
Departure Point :Kigali City, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick the guests in any place they are stayingAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The guests must be tested negative from Covid19 at least before 72 hours before the day of activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.