Como Lake and Bellagio from Milan
Enjoy a full day at spectacular Lake Como, Italy's famous lakeside resort.
Explore the beautiful streets of Como city and Bellagio
Lake Como is the third-largest lake in Italy, and is know for its incredible Mediterranean and Alpine scenery, as well as being a favourite locale amongst Hollywood's stars. This day tour from Milan will show you the beauty and majesty of this Italian place.
In Como, you'll visit the centre of the city with your guide, and explore the picturesque streets, beautiful architecture, and stunning views.
After 2–hour of a panoramic walking tour you will enjoy taking a fast boat to Bellagio.
Bellagio is situated where Lake Como divides into 2 branches, Como and Lecco, it offers amazing panoramas. is famous for its wonderful villas, with parks, and beautiful Italian and English gardens.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lago di Como
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago di Como, 22100 Italy
Guided tour of Como (approximately 2 hour)
Boat from Como to Bellagio (approximately 1 hour)
Free time in Bellagio (2 hours)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop off in the city Center of Milan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.