Como, Lugano & Bellagio: Luxury Bus From Milan
Let yourself be enchanted by a wonderful panorama, visit two countries and two lakes with this full day excursion. The English-speaking assistant will escort you and will give you informative commentary, you will enjoy an amazing experience!
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer by bus from Milan to Lake Como
- Walking tour of Como city center
- Boat tour from Cadenabbia to Bellagio
- Professional English/ Spanish speaking tour leader
- Audio headsets provided (over 10 participants)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Not mentioned services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Como, Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
Take a comfortable bus from Milan and after about 1 hour drive you will reach Como, enjoy a guided walking tour and discover art, history and local traditions of this charming city by visiting the medieval alleys, large squares and the wonderful Gothic Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lugano, Lugano, Canton of Ticino, Swiss Alps
Have free time to visit the delightful city center of Lugano, then enjoy a romantic walk on the lake shore.
Lenght of Travel from Como to Lugano by bus: approx. 50 minutes
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cadenabbia di Griante, Cadenabbia di Griante, Lake Como, Lombardy
Transfer by bus to Cadenabbia, small village on Lake Como shore, holiday destination for many aristocrats such as Queen Victoria of England and Zar Nicholas of Russia. From there you will have a cruise to reach the “pearl of Lake Como” Bellagio
Lenght of Travel from Lugano to Cadenabbia by bus: approx. 50 minutes
Lenght of Travel from Cadenabbia to Bellagio by boat: approx. 10 minutes
Stop At: Bellagio, Bellagio, Lake Como, Lombardy
Bellagio, one of the most beautiful tourist resorts and an elegant town that attracts thousands of visitors every day. After spending free time in this picturesque village, you will continue to Mount Ghisallo.
Lenght of Travel from Bellagio to Mount by bus: approx. 20 minutes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santuario Della Madonna del Ghisallo - Museo Del Ciclismo, Via Gino Bartali 4 Uphill Towards Santo Pietro Belvedere, 22030 Magreglio Italy
Here you will visit the Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo dedicated to the Virgin Mary, a reference point for the many cyclists passionate about two-wheeled excursions along mountain trails.
Lenght of Travel from Mount Ghisallo to Milano by bus: approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Quattro Novembre, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT: The day of the trip, you must bring with you Identity Card or Passport valid for expatriation (Please check if VISA is request with the Swiss Consulate)
- Timings might change according to logistics needs or traffic conditions
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered if you want to visit churches. Wear comfortable walking shoes; wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- IMPORTANT: the tour will be confirmed with a minimum of 5 participants, the supplier could cancel the reservation up to 48 hours from the chosen date (with the total refund)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.