Complete Budapest walking tour
Once you are in Budapest you shouldn't miss the city's biggest church, St. Stephen's Basilica, constructed during more than 50 years. Discover the wonderful City Park after a nice walk along Andrássy Avenue. Learn about the complicated Hungarian history and visualize it on Heroes' square. We can also take a look at the Central Market Hall where, among others, Margaret Thatcher, Lady D and the Habsburg emperor Franz Joseph shopped. I definitely want to take you to the Castle District, being one of the highlights of our gorgeous city, where we visit Matthias Church and the UNESCO World Heritage Fishermen's Bastion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Andrássy út, Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.