Complete Manhattan and Central Park Bike Tour
This is one of the most complete Bike Tours of Manhattan, starting in Lower Manhattan with a Ride along the Manhattan Waterfront through Battery Park and along the Hudson River Green Way. You will explore The Upper West Side. The ride include a 3 mile loop through Central Park - the Most Visited Park in the United States. This tour takes you through Mid-town Manhattan towards Times Square and visits Madison Square Park, West Village's Washington Square, SOHO, Little Italy & China Town. The Most Complete Tour offered of Manhattan from any other Tour Operator.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Hudson River Greenway
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Entry/Admission - West Village
What's excluded :
- Lunch (bring cash or a card to buy during a 1-hour break)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madison Square Park, Between 23rd and 26 streets and Madison and Fifth Avenues, New York City, NY 10010
The original location of Madison Square Garden, named after a US president.
Pass By: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
Check out famous Lower Manhattan sights such as Wall Street, the Trinity Church, and more.
Stop At: Hudson River Greenway, Battery Park to Little Red Lighthouse, New York City, NY
Cruise along this great cycling path on Manhattan's West Side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours, 220 South St, New York City, NY 10002-7823
Our start location in the South Street Seaport area.
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Glide through Central Park, New York City's most iconic park, built by America's first landscape engineers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: West Village, New York City, NY
Delve into the charming West Village neighborhood of Lower Manhattan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
See the largest collection of cast iron buildings in the world.
Pass By: Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, The David RubenStein Atrium Broadway & 64th Street - main entrance, New York City, NY 10023
View the striking arts and music venues at this famous complex.
Pass By: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Admire the most visited fountain in the US.
Departure Point :Manhattan Mini Storage, 220 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours