Complete Santorini Food and Drink Experience with the locals.
Discover the best of Santorini’s food and wine during a half-day excursion, guided by a private local guide. Start with visits to two of the island’s wine estates: Koutsogianopoulos Wine museum and Argyros Estate winery. Enjoy several glasses of local wine and listen all the information you wish to know about the wines and the winery. Finish with a visit to an authentic local waterfront restaurant where more wine and a 3-course meal of local specialties await. More wine and local food with the ocean next to you to finish the tour. Enjoy personalized attention from an attentive private guide at all stages. If you wish to visit a different winery from the ones suggested we are completely flexible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, Epar. Od. Messarias - Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00 Greece
Guests will see the stages of the winemaking process including ploughing in the vineyards, and then harvesting, stomping , and weighing of the grapes. They will also learn about the range of machinery necessary to make wine all the way through to what is used today. Some of the exhibits include rare machinery and tools that will transport visitors back to a different time. This valuable equipment was used by past generations of Koutsoyannopoulos wine makers who devoted their lives to producing wine of the highest quality.
At the end of the tour, we invite guests to try four of our best wines made in the winery and savor each flavor in the specially made wine-tasting area with an ambiance to enhance the experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
For all wine lovers, this tour offers a nice introduction to the indigenous grapes of Santorini and the story of Estate Argyros,
featuring a selection of 4 current vintage wines, accompanied by an assortment of fine Greek cheese and bread sticks.
All tours and tastings are under the guidance of specialized Wine
Educators. Guests get detailed information about the Estate Argyros history of the winery, the wines and the particularities of the vineyards of Santorini.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from their locationAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/21/2019 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.