Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra and Dinner at Café Landtmann
Make an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls. Listen to first-class musicians interpreting the most splendid works of Mozart, Vivaldi, Donizetti and Tchaikovsky. The music takes you on a journey beyond comparison and discover the most important era of Austrian musical history.
In 1873 Franz Landtmann opened "Vienna's most elegant café location". Even today, the Landtmann is the epitome of Viennese coffee house culture and one of the last grand cafés along Vienna's Ringstrasse. Come and enjoy the wonderful world of Viennese hospitality and tradition, as Sigmund Freud to Gustav Mahler or Hillary Clinton.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - At Café Landtmann
- Soda/Pop - With VIP ticket
- CD of Concert - with VIP Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Palais Schonborn-Batthyany
- Entry/Admission - Café Landtmann
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Palais Schonborn-Batthyany, Renngasse 4, Vienna 1010 Austria
Spend a wonderful evening together with the 'Vienna Baroque Orchestra' as they embark on an unforgettable journey through the most important epochs of Austrian music history.
You want to be in Vienna, the Palais Schönborn - Batthyány, where the well-known Field Marshal Adam Count Batthyány was living, is one of Vienna's architectural masterpieces.
The impressive concert hall invites you to an unforgettable evening full of virtuoso musicians and superb opera singers. Plunge into a wonderful world of courtly tradition and exquisite classical music.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Café Landtmann, Universitätsring 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Viennese coffee house at 6:00 pm. Enjoy your dinner in the epitome of a typical and well-known Viennese coffee house
Consommé with shredded pancakes
Wiener schnitzel - golden brown breaded veal cutlet with parsley potatoes and leaf salad
Viennese prime boiled beef with classic side dishes: cream spinach, roasted potatoes, chives sauce and apple horseradish
Home made cake "Guglhupf"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palais Schonborn-Batthyany, Renngasse 4, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.